Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Daddy #2 aka the East Coast Man Whore LOL


Its been a few days since I posted... I am sooo sorry LOL... I actually got caught up, been a little busy but I'm here now....and what!! LMAO !! So I pretty much been thinking of what or what not to do. I am thinking if i should write my child's father or not. It's kind of like whats the point of doing so, when all of his "hoes" are MORE important than his own child...I seriously can NOT understand it at all. He has not called or emailed nothing in more than a month and to be honest it pisses me off more than it even bothers him. I just don't get how someone can make a kid and just "forget" they exist....Is it really that easy? I would LOVE to hear some sort of feedback on this. he can hate me all he wants for blowing up his "hoeish" ways to his "hoes" but don't hate your child. Saddest of it all is I tell the females and they can care less.... all they care about is having him around, it don't matter to them if he is out there fuckin anyone else, they just don't care. and he seriously got "hoes" in different area codes, I'm going to start referring to him as the "East Coast Man Whore"...LMAO OK, so back to the beginning of this post...If I wrote him, it's like what do I even say? Why haven't you called about our child? That's dumb cause he could not have possibly forgot about her...or what happen the last time he even made an appearance. I refuse to let him get away with all of this. Yes I love my child more than anything but he has to pay, he is older than me and should be wiser than I am but no he is too busy out there hoeing around than to think damn are all of my kids ok? Do they have everything they need? I swear one day he's going to fuck over the wrong bitch and she is going to chop his dick off....and I will be right there cheering her ass on. If you all only knew him, he really truly could drive a bitch crazy. He is soo manipulative..... Ugh.... Ok, End post!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should e-mail him and say it is VERY hurtful that he has not contacted you to ask about HIS CHILD and ask him why he is so easy to just not ask about, see her, talk to her etc since that is his own flesh and blood.

    ReplyDelete