Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Intro to this Blog Shit....

Ok, This is my 1st blog and I would like to remain incognito at least for now...I want to let out everything I've been holding inside, I did a lot of crazy shit growing up. I did not hurt anyone or anything but just crazy shit So I will bring it waaaaaaaay back as well as stuff that is going on now...I hope not to be judged but just listened to. I appreciate any comments you choose to leave. I haven't held the perfect life but then again who does? I aplogize if my blog is a little wack LOL but this is my 1st and i am just starting out so bear with me....

Now let me tell you about my sexy ass self :
I am a Puerto Rican, green eyes, long black curly hair, 5ft 3 in 120 lbs, I LOVE black men. Maybe this sounds nuts but I can never be with a white guy No, I'm not racist or nothing like that BUT I just am not attracted to anything but dark meat :-) word!! other than that If you in NY, Holla maybe we can chat or whateverrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment